Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Brrrrrr - & Liking It

39F right now.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am "hot-natured" - meaning that I am the wrong person to ask, "is it hot in here?" Most of the time, yes, it is. Living in South Carolina means that we get to have pretty temperate summers and fairly mild winters - to me, that means not getting much above 95F in August and not getting too much snow in January. In the meantime, autumn is my favorite time of year, with winter close behind, because it's finally getting a little chilly.

I'll be wearing a sweatshirt to work tomorrow. I'll be feeling the nip in the air without a jacket, staying warm enough but letting the chill work it's way in a little. I love this weather - coffee, maybe a fire tomorrow evening, a good book or movie, chili or soup for dinner, warm blankets at bedtime.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home