Wednesday, January 26, 2005

WWBD?

  • SpongeBob's Family Video: What Would Bob the Tomato Do? - Christianity Today Magazine [linked via FTM]
    Good article, and very articulate of Phil Vischer to get at the matter of what divides us morally. It's not just the big-ticket issues of abortion and same-sex marriage - what about unswervingly preaching "Christianity's more radical calls to complete self-sacrifice, modesty, and humility".

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I thought the questions posted to him were very well answered....
    -FTM http://fromthemorning.blogspot.com

    27/1/05 12:07 PM  
    Blogger Mark Baker said...

    Thanks for posting that article. I read the two related ones, and all three were interesting. But I think Phil nailed it when he talked about expecting the world to act worldly. My respect for him, already very high (I love VeggieTales), just grew.

    28/1/05 12:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home