Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Questions?

I need some help. I'll be speaking at a local College/Career/Singles gathering the first few weeks of March, and I'm at a loss right now on what to do, where to go with the study & discussion. So I'm throwing this out to you: GOT ANY QUESTIONS?

Ask anything. Maybe something you want to know about me and my ministry, writing, this site. Maybe something deep & philosophical, or something shallow & trivial. Whatever - I just want something to jumpstart something new. I'm all about asking questions, and then finding answers that lead to better questions. That's where I want to start.

Thanks for playing - have a great day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Luis F. Batista said...

As you asked, I am courious about some questions about your ministry:
- What kind of ministry have you developed?
- Is that ministry ran by your own or under an organization?
- How have you organized to ministry and ministry at your home as a dad and husband?
- Do you find yourself in any kind of denomination?
Blessings

26/1/05 3:55 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

wow - good question. and i think my wording might be a little off. i don't really have a "ministry" that would fit in those terms - at least not right now. but i do believe that we all minister, and that some have offices to fill for ministry - so i might take all those into one lump for a blog post this weekend.

don't know that anyone would want to listen to me drone on about it in a college discussion group setting - maybe if i ask them what their ministry is... hmmmm?

thanks for the brainstorm.

26/1/05 5:24 PM  
Blogger JP said...

Hey Rick,

A few questions for you:

1) Did you feel a calling to ministry or what is soemthing you just had a deep "passion" for?

2) What advice would you give to someone who was interested in either the ministry or missionary work?

3) What is your favorite verse in the bible? What verse uplifts you?

4) Who is your biggest influence?

5)Why are there so many denominations? and what do you say about 1 Corinthians 1:10-13?

26/1/05 11:28 PM  
Blogger JP said...

Wow, sorry for the many typos above, I guess thats the price you pay without proof reading your words.

27/1/05 4:22 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

post on ministry coming this weekend - probably. and maybe one on my favorite verse... probably psalms, or maybe isaiah. hmmm...

27/1/05 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home