Sunday, January 02, 2005

So Far, So Good

Well, here we are on the second of January and this year's not going so bad. I felt rotten earlier, waking up with a head ache and going thru some tummy flu symptoms this afternoon - but it was nothing a two hour nap couldn't cure. For my five resolutions, I've worked diligently on three of them so far: I read my devotion this morning (on the fiery love of God), I haven't bought any new books but instead picked up an unfinished one before the aforementioned nap, and I have not to my knowledge eaten blue paint yet. I will be walking later this evening after the kids go to bed, and I'll be thinking about the whole write-a-book-this-year challenge. So I'm right in there, working hard to stay focused and disciplined. So far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home