Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Winter Nap

Hibernation seems like such a good thing about now. I'm sleeping so heavily at night, waking up way too early, and by this time in the afternoon I just need a comfy couch and some background noise to doze off and catch some ZZZs. It'll be tough when I go back to work next week - but I'm taking advantage of the vacation time to indulge in some light afternoon nappage.

Vicki's been busy the past two days doing some rearranging in the kids' rooms, and she's tired. I've been helping a little, working a little, fighting a cold a little, and I'm on the tired side of things, too. Perfect climate and circumstance for a little siesta, if you ask me.

Something deeply profound and spiritual about a decent afternoon nap. Trust me on this.

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

naps are good things. praying before + nap = cuddling with Jesus.

29/12/04 8:30 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Something deeply profound and spiritual about a decent afternoon nap.I had a pastor who used to say this very thing. I've always been a believer!

29/12/04 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home