Saturday, December 25, 2004

Gotta Do Whatcha Gotta Do

  • CNN.com - Newspaper: Naughty kids lose gifts to eBay - Dec 25, 2004
    I'm right there with you, Father. Stay one step ahead, and if they think they've got the upper hand and can keep disobeying and manipulating - then it's time for drastic measures. I pray that next Christmas will be better - heck, that this next week will be better behavior-wise than it's been for this family.

    Our little girl goes "oooo-eeeewww, it burns! it burns!" every time she see my wife and I kiss under the mistletoe. She doesn't understand right now how lucky she is to have parents who love each other and who don't mind who knows. She'll be thankful one day, just like the kids above, for parents who for some brief shining moment "get it".

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think back now about how it felt to see my parents kissing and I laugh. Why does that freak kids out? Now, whenever I have a moment in which I remember just how blessed I am to be married to Chris, I also think about our relationship being a gift to our baby, Judah. More than any other place, our relationship will be his heart's home in his childhood. Keep "getting it", thanks for the post,
    Erica

    25/12/04 6:41 PM  
    Blogger Donna said...

    Rick, my girl is 12 and still gets grossed out. I also read that story about the ebay dad and gave silent cheers for him.

    26/12/04 12:15 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home