Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday Madness

Here's some fodder for my own brand of Monday Madness:

1. From Becky... How did you learn about computers? Were you self taught?
Self-taught mostly. My dad bought us a TI machine back when Atari was getting popular. My brother and I would play the cartridge games, and I would type in BASIC programs on the fly from magazines. We would save them on cassette - didn't have the optional floppy drive yet. I took classes in high school, majored in comp-sci in college, and here I am today - blogging.

2. From Tom... What is your favorite color and why is it your favorite color?
Navy Blue - and I'm not sure why. I like the darker spectrum, like hunter green, garnet red, etc, but navy is my favorite.

3. From Olivia... What one thing going on in the world right now, has the most effect on you personally?
Personally... hmm. Church stuff, mostly, probably. Where is the "emergent church" going, how will I be a part of our new church situation here - things like that.

4. From Barb... If you were going to develop your own meme, what kind would you create?
Actually thought about that the other day. I'd to a three question theme question each week, change themes around culture and schtuff.

5. From Sherle... Why do you enjoy answering memes?
I don't do it often. The only one's I've been regular on have been the defunct Friday5 and currently on PhotoFriday. I like to look up a new one from time to time (like this one) and use it to fill space on my site. Thanks, btw!

6. From Teresa... What is your wildest dream?
Wildest? Probably involves explosives, a few elves, and ketchup - but I don't want to go into the details.

7. From Mz. Em... Why do you answer these questions?
Because it's what we do - we're question-askers and question-answerers, aren't we? I think it's called "conversation".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home