Friday, December 17, 2004

Silent Night

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Till then I walk alone

- "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams", Green Day
Not feeling lonely, honest - but right now I like the few moments of "alone time" I'm able to get. My mind wanders, wonders about the things going on around us. And I'm waiting for what's next while ambling through what's "now". Feeling the burden of loneliness at Christmas is a bad thing - but being alone, not so much. I enjoy the people, the laughter of the children and even most of the stress of the whole occasion. But I also like to find time to be silent, drink it in, look around and listen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I taught myself when I was a child to memorize a situation. I would look around at everything, and make it stick in my mind. Sounds similar to what you enjoy doing.

17/12/04 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home