Monday, December 13, 2004

I (Heart) The 80s

Monday Madness [thanks, Russell!]:

1. Top Three favorite 80's song - Shout by Tears for Fears, I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner, Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
2. Top Three favorite 80's movie - Ferris Beullers Day Off, Secret Of My Success, Breakfast Club
3. Top Three favorite 80's TV show - Family Ties, Silver Spoons, Dukes of Hazzard
4. Favorite 80's sports figure - Joe Montana, Magic & Bird
5. Favorite 80's historical moment - "I am in control." - Alexander Haig
6. Favorite 80's memory - All-niters for senior AP english projects/papers
7. Favorite 80's fashion trend - Flipped up collars
6. Biggest regret of the 80's - Dan Quayle

1 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

It's so hard to limit my favorites to three, but your top three movies are high on my list.

If you're ever dying for some 80's tunes, I have hundreds and hundreds of mp3s....

14/12/04 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home