Friday, December 10, 2004

"Famous Cat Quotes"

It is true that you may fool all the people some of the time, you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time... DOGS, on the other hand, with them all you have to do is flick your wrist and they run off looking for some stupid tennis ball."
- Bucky, Get Fuzzy daily desk calendar, 12/09/2004

Two slugs slithered on a yellow wood
And sorry I could not trample both,
Being one trampler. Long I stood
And looked them down as fierce as I could
To where they sat in the undergrowth...

I will be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere sitting upon a fence:
Two slugs slithered on a yellow wood
And I -- I ate the slug less tramplged by,
And that has made all the difference.
- Bucky, Get Fuzzy daily desk calendar, 12/10/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home