Sunday, December 19, 2004

Short Week

It's almost 11pm Sunday, and I've got to go to work tomorrow. But my wife & kids are off, ready to start their winter break. For me, it's basically a week when there's no drop-off at school - meaning that I still want to get up "on time" in the morning, get out maybe a bit earlier than normal, and stop at Starbucks on the way to the office. I'm working through Thursday, have Friday and the whole next week off, and am looking forward to my own break then. For now, there's a lot to get done in a short holiday-cramped time period. Sounds like a good reason to stop at the coffeeshop, don't you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Sounds like a good reason to stop at the coffeeshop, don't you think?

Yep.

20/12/04 7:55 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

i did :)

20/12/04 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home