Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas Presents

Wow. Christmas is "over" - but its aftermath lives on, doesn't it? We will be cleaning up the house one room at a time (reclaiming the kitchen first thing Monday morning), and start putting things where they can be best used/displayed. I got a lot of great gifts - not bragging, just really thankful I have people around me who know me, you know?

  • Sandisk Digital Audio - really sweet gift from my lovely wife, who's lucky to have my attention now that I've ripped forty songs onto this little thing
  • Mock Turtles - Love shirts that stay tight on my neck, and these are really nice, look great, good colors for work or whatever
  • Pullovers - Again, sweet - and go well with the turtles
  • Henleys - Again, .... oh never mind
  • Incredibles for Gamecube
  • New PJs - Warm and comfy and oh-so-decorative at bedtime
  • Spider-Man 2 & LOTR:ROTK - very nice
  • Coffee Pot & Grinder - Wow, who would've thought a new pot would make a difference. Vicki's already said "wow, I really like this new pot" five or six times. Sipping brew right now, looking for a good home to which Ol' Faithful can retire.
  • How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, U2 - Bono can't count, but who cares?
  • New watch, lots of candy & toys, other stuf I'm sure I'm forgetting

    Thanks - and merry ho ho ho to everyone.

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Aha! You have good taste: U2 for Christmas.

    I love that CD and can't wait for the world tour. Tix go on sale mid January so you might want to circle the middle of the month on your calendar. :)

    Cute kids!

    Julie

    28/12/04 10:13 AM  
    Blogger Rick said...

    thanks :) - decent year for music in my book, and the u2 cd is growing on me.

    28/12/04 2:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home