Thursday, December 30, 2004

Top Movies of 2004

Almost in a particular order:

  • The Passion Of The Christ
  • The Incredibles
  • Spider-Man 2
  • Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • 50 First Dates
  • The Perfect Score
  • The Butterfly Effect
  • Ocean's Twelve
  • Miracle

    I don't usually go to movies as an escapist event. Rather, I like being challenged by a story, pulled into good/witty dialogue and blasted away by meaningful action sequences. I have a weird sense of humor, and finding a good match in the movies is hard sometimes. On top of that, we don't get to many "big-kid-movies" (non-animated features), so my list might be shorter than some.

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Luis F. Batista said...

    The Passion of the Christ was really a great movie. Surprisingly, 50 first dates were at my list also, I was not able to see the others, that was a great idea of my Blockbuster renting list!

    30/12/04 8:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home