Sunday, August 29, 2004

San Juan, PR - Trip & Arrival

Well, that was a long long day. I've been flying or waiting in a terminal since 6am, and it's now almost 6pm - and I've got to find something to eat before calling it an early night. I was surprised I found the hotel so easily from the airport - not easy when all the signage is in Spanish.

  • Photos from Todd & Tracy's wedding last night
  • Photos from home last night, airplane window today

    My right ear is fairly clogged from the plane ride, but it should clear up by morning. Right now, I'm looking for weather forecasts - it looks like PR is going to miss the brunt of Hurricane Frances, but I might still be on the hook for flying back Friday. Hopefully there won't be any hangups - or at least I'll get some good photos, huh?

    Update - Monday Morning 6am: Well, I'm feeling better after a way-too-short night's sleep. My ear is unclogged - or the other one clogged up to balance my head. I won't be sure until I have to order from a bilingual waitress while a salsa band plays in the lobby.

    Saturday Night Wedgies - woo hoo:


    Rainbows, as all of God's promises, are way cool:

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home