Thursday, August 26, 2004

Inflight Reading

I'll be flying out of town Sunday, spending about nine hours in transit to San Juan. If I am reading the Delta airline website correctly, the inflight movies will be chick-flicks - not that there's anything wrong with that. But methinks I'm going to need some extra reading material, or I'll be snoozing and drooling on the person lucky enough to sit to my right.

Any suggestions for reading material? I'm partial to fiction right now, but anything inspirational and/or non-fic is good, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Thanks, Ruby - that doesn't sound like it would generally be up my alley, but your description definitely makes it worth checking out :) - ever thought of writing book jacket blurbs?

I've also had someone recommend E.R. McManus' SEIZING YOUR DIVINE MOMENT, and another friend in Seattle recommended a murder mystery by Ray Bradbury and WONDER BOYS by Michael Chabon.

We'll see - usually it'll be whatever strikes my fancy in the airport gift shop, waiting for a connecting flight.

27/8/04 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home