Sunday, August 29, 2004

Flying

I'm blogging from a hi-speed internet kiosk at CAE - how cool is that? - and my plane's not supposed to depart for another hour and a half. It's really quiet on the streets this time of the morning, fairly busy in the terminal coming in, and then quiet again in here as folks just wait for their planes. I don't know where anyone's going - some planes are flying to the one-stop destinations, others are heading one place in order to catch another flight to somewhere completely different. I saw the hook-up and knew that I needed to boot-up and see if the folks in Puerto Rico had written to tell me to hold off because of the hurricane. No emails, and the latest trajectory shows that it'll probably make for a wet & windy day Wednesday, but no more than that. Hopefully I'll get some photos of the Weather Channel guys on the beach outside my hotel.

Time to find my gate and drink my sweet tea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Hi, Vick-eye - I'm here in PR with a coffeepot in the room - join me? :)

29/8/04 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home