Saturday, May 07, 2005

Unfiltered

Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day today. We went to the school play last night - Cam was the littlest fairy, and the students did a really good job. I've seen A Midsummer Night's Dream a few times, and this production was as engaging as any of them. I don't think Trace got the "inside joke" of Puck turning Bottom into an ass, but he thought it was funny anyway - neat sitting with him in the audience, chuckling every now and then, looking up from his not-so-discreetly hidden Gameboy.

The worst thing we've got this morning appears to be headaches. Mine is dissipating as I've gotten up and started moving around a little, but Vicki's is lingering on. I really need to throw on some clothes and run to the store. No coffee filters - how did I let that happen? I don't know if we can manage. Anyway, we'll be working on the bathroom again today. I've got to play another coat of primer, and then I think I'll feel okay about that first coat of real paint. It's a really nice color, and Vicki's looking forward to shopping for new accessories with Cammi later today.

Post-production weekends are normally spent detoxing, and I don't see that changing. We'll paint and shop and go to church tomorrow - but otherwise we're napping and going to bed on time because we can. I've got a book I need to finish & review here; I'd like to get that posted some time this weekend. Other than that, just keeping the calendar free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home