Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Super-Daddy

Yes, it is I, Super-Daddy - waging war against laundry and dirty dishes, feeding kids and making sure they're clean. Well, I'm losing the battles, but I'm in the fight, ok? Right now the dishwasher is washing and the dryer is drying, followed shortly by the dishwasher getting empited, dry clothes being folded, and washed clothes being transferred to the newly-empty-but-ready-for-action dryer.

No, not working. I tried to make it sound like a big deal, tried to make it read like an adventure. But unless I find a $50 bill in someone's pants pocket, this is about as good as it's going to get. One thing going for us - Vicki's consumed with the play, and I'm hopefully keeping us above water at home with all this stuff. My laziness is my fatal flaw, Shakespeare - but I'm laying it aside for the good of Denmark.

... that wasn't as funny as it sounded in my head.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Good work SuperDad :)

How's youngest kiddo feeling?

3/5/05 10:23 PM  
Blogger jen said...

if it makes you feel any better, the coffee was shipped priority mail so it should be there in about 2-3 days.

3/5/05 10:25 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

hi, donna - she's fine, got all floppy this afternoon but sleeping good right now.

jen - thanks a bunch - woo hoo christmas blend!

3/5/05 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home