Thursday, April 28, 2005

Heh Heh Heh

Everyone could use some funny, so here's some recent posts from Rick-frequented blogs that made me LOL:

  • Mud Puppy - Barn door Issues: "You've got Windows in your laptop" is a keeper!
  • Princess - ten things...: "3. If I had a superpower, I would want it to be the ability to always appear appropriately dressed for the occasion."
  • Renee - Still feverish...: Ok, not funny when your child is running fever, but the photo is right up there
  • Porkchop - Compliment: Sarah has a way of making me feel good about my life
  • Suzanne - Blue Slide: just thinking of my own Grandmother made me laugh out loud on this one
  • Tish - "Your Honor...": writing what we all want to say about white chocolate peanut butter cups

    Love to read folks who live life without taking themselves too seriously. Thanks, folks!

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Renee said...

    Those were great! Thanks for sharnig those and for adding me to the list. Glad i could bring a smile to you!:-)

    28/4/05 3:10 PM  
    Blogger Russell said...

    :p

    28/4/05 7:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home