Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Feelin' Like This?

Today, I'm that bottom dog... not a bad life, but feeling like taking a nap until someone else sits on me.



  • Yahoo! News Photo - Dale Conard, of Davenport, Iowa, sits with his bulldogs Lady Bea, left, and Brutus while waiting for the start of the 26th annual Drake Most Beautiful Bulldog Contest, Monday, April 25, 2005, in Des Moines, Iowa. The pageant kicks off the Drake Relays festivities at Drake University where a bulldog is the mascot. (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall)

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Amie said...

    Rick-
    This is totally unrelated to this picture but wanted to thank you for recent comments you have left on my blog. You are way more sophisticated at blogging than I am...as I look at your site...I can barely post my text correctly...but have appreciated your comments. I hope you do blog on your encounter with Jesus. Let me know if you do!
    Amie

    26/4/05 7:27 PM  
    Blogger Rick said...

    thanks amie - wow, that's so kind :). i'm actually looking to see if i blogged on it before or not, one of those "God-moments" that brings it home so intense. i'll see what i can find.

    26/4/05 8:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home