Thursday, January 20, 2005

Orifices

If I were too complain a bit about the way we have been created - and I'm not, honest, Lord - I'd have to say that there are too many orifices above our shoulders. I am so stuffy-headed right now, and everywhere liquid can ooze out, it's oozing out. How does all the gooey stuff in our bodies coalesce as a gravity-defying pool in our heads? What if there was one release valve in our heels or something, letting the excess yuck seep out down there instead of being sneezed out all over my monitor? I know we are fearfully and wonderfully made, and I know that very well. But my crusty, leaky, oozey head is feeling the shortcomings of the fallen nature of this bodyshell this morning.

Ugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

gah! remind me not to read your blog while eating...

20/1/05 10:25 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

gee, thanks :) - the sentiment isn't lost on me, really.

21/1/05 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home