Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Clear Skies

It's beginning to clear out as the storms move northward and the sunshine comes in behind. Very nice morning - everyone got "enough" sleep (it's relative, because I'm sure Vicki & I could use a few days/nights more of "good night's sleep"), and no one really got bent out of shape as we got ready for work and school this morning. That's a good thing, makes the day go so much smoother when it starts well. I'm looking forward to a conference call here in a few minutes (as much as you *can* look forward to a conference call), and then I'll be interviewed for an article on blogging and connectedness for The State newspaper. Don't know how that'll pan out, but I think it's cool that someone looked for someone to say something, and I've always for something to say - right? I really need to run out at lunch and get some coffee for the house - Starbucks Breakfast Blend, my sweetie's favorite - and then spend the afternoon finishing up the fixes for a couple of outstanding issues on the system. All-in-all, a full day - and that's not a bad thing, especially with the sunshine and blue skies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home