Tuesday, April 05, 2005

'Heels Win

  • SI.com - 2005 NCAA Basketball Tournament
    I've never ever liked the Tarheels. My dad went to NC State, and you can imagine the rest. But I told a buddy at work (nothing worse than obnoxious UNC fans, is there?) that I would give them props if they actually won the game - no pass to the wrong team or a technical called by calling a non-existant time-out. They won, and while it shouldn't have been close given the fifteen point halftime lead, at least it was a good game.

    And UNC has a one game lead on USC heading into next season for winning streak.

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am a fellow SClinian, but a dyed in the wool Tar Heel fan. I pull for Carolina, not to be confused with the USC, not the Trojans, the Gamecocks. Grew up in Rock Hill, went to UNC, live in Charlotte now, but work back in Rock Hill. Not as hot as Columbia here...

    Anyway, i found you a couple of weeks ago and really enjoy your blog. I am reading Searching for God Knows What (that's how I found you..Google for a review). I had to start it twice to get into it.

    Keep up the good work.

    6/4/05 2:15 PM  
    Blogger Rick said...

    thanks, sir - and Jesus loves tarheel fans, too, no matter what duke fans tell ya!

    6/4/05 2:20 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home