Monday, April 04, 2005

Better Off

It was a rough morning, mostly because I was wound way too tight. Got up feeling rotten (stomach issues), but showered and dressed and went downstairs to let the dog out and get coffee & breakfast started (in that order). Got too angry with my son, and really need to watch how I react & respond to the little things that shouldn't set me off. Finally got on the road - behind a school bus, behind a tractor trailer, behind people who still don't understand how to drive through the school driveway to drop of children. After talking to Vicki on the cell and feeling a little better, I was cut off trying to get on the interstate, and I decided to take the longer, less peaceful and more congested route through downtown. As I left Bluff Rd. and it turned into I-277, I happened to catch a glimpse of the guy in the SUV to my right. Our eyes met, and his finger was in his nose.

I felt better. At least I'm not that guy, driving to work and living through the rest of Monday knowing someone saw me picking my nose.

5 Comments:

Blogger utech said...

well that makes my day better too

4/4/05 10:26 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

exactly - i mean, if you're gonna pick your nose, wait for clear traffic, man.

4/4/05 11:16 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I like to catch people jamming to the radio in their cars. Head bangers RULE.

4/4/05 11:43 AM  
Blogger JP said...

that was funny bro

5/4/05 12:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man! I AM the guy with the finger up the nose.... at least I don't eat it! But, at least this day I was noticed by someone.... my life has meaning after all.
blessed,
iggy

6/4/05 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home