Sunday, March 13, 2005

Seven + One

It's amazing how far a discussion can go when there's more than one person in the room. Seven other brave souls joined me in Theater 14 for the first real Q & A Session - we looked at Luke 15, reading through the stories and questions of "lost things" and looking at the context of Jesus "welcoming sinners and even eating with them." I feel like I've been in Luke 15 for a month, getting ready to speak and then finally sharing in a small group a couple of times like this. It's a good feeling, at a time when I feel like I need more confidence, more umph in doing what needs to be done. I feel like I'm "contributing", something I haven't been doing much of since last summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Rick,

Glad to hear you were able to share with a group this week. I trust all were blessed by the time spent in the Word.

I have a question about your statement of your feeling like you're "contributing". To what (or whom?) do you feel you contribute and how is it that you feel the last 9 months have not "contributed"?

14/3/05 9:57 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

gonna post on that :) - thanks for the feeder question.

14/3/05 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home