Saturday, March 12, 2005

Saturday Morning

It's not even eight o'clock in the morning yet, and already I feel like I could skip today and go straight to bed. I'm feeling the stress of my upcoming business trip to San Juan, PR; I'm feeling the nervous energy of leading the small group discussion tomorrow morning at church; and I'm just feeling achy in spots all over bodily. Don't get me wrong - it's going to be a good day and I'm looking forward to spending time with the kids while my wife finds a quiet place to work on her national certification stuff. It's just that I feel a little like pulled chicken right now - tender and well-cooked and falling off my bones and dripping a bit from being overly greasy. Eeeww.

We're going to go see Robots today - hmmmm, and I just found out that it's being shown at IMAX in Charleston. Hmmmm - naah, not today, but maybe this summer that would be a really cool treat.

Blogger's been having some problems this week - server issues, database issues, comment issues. I might do some crossposting to another free blog site or two, see what's out there to accompilsh my same purposes here. I hate jumping to another site - been here too long, loyalty and laziness being what they are. But if there's something better that might take some of the headache away.... eeeh, we'll see.

UPDATE: Not going to change blogsites - too loyal, too lazy, and too much of a headache learning new tools and changing links everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home