Thursday, November 18, 2004

Falling Stars

  • The Leonid Meteor Shower 2004: Modest Peak Expected Nov. 16-19
    I'm hoping that we'll be able to catch some of this early tomorrow morning. I set an alarm for 4am today - didn't happen, but the sky is very dark and trying again tomorrow, when some of the "experts" say that the peak will be, might prove productive. If I see a few, I'll be waking up my little girl, our astronomer, to throw on some blankets and watch with me. We'll keep folks posted...

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love watching meteor showers! The best time I ever had was when I went with a group of people to an open field and watched the Perseid meteors until the wee hours of the morning. Unfortunately there are too many lights around here to see much at night. I hope you get to see several!

    Ashley
    http://chapter4.diary-x.com

    18/11/04 8:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home