Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Extra Shelf Space Needed

I received some new books in the mail today. Good timing, since I was looking for something new this week anyway. Two books from Margaret Feinberg (took a week for her to ship them from Alaska - that's so cool!) - twentysomething and Just Married. I've read other projects from her - in Relevant's Deeper Walk devotionals, co-authoring enjoying God with S. J. Hill - and I'm really looking forward to reading these.

Even though I'm not "just married", looking forward to celebrating our fourteen anniversary in one week. Even though I'm nowhere near "20something", nearing the end of my 37th circuit around the sun this coming July. I'll have to wait awhile, I'm sure, for her to write "30something" and "Long Time Married" - but they'll be wonderful books, too, I'm sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Feinberg said...

You are way too kind :).
m.

24/5/05 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home