Thursday, March 24, 2005

It's Just Thursday?!?

It's been a long week, with lots of stuff fit into the schedule beyond the normal work/eat/sleep/kids routine. And there's still the rest of today and tomorrow before the weekend gets here. Vicki and the kids have tomorrow and next week off - that'll be good for them, good for my wife to get stuff done on her national board certification, good for the kids to have a change of pace at a weeklong day camp with all kinds of different activities.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, finding some contemplative time for Easter. I was IMing with Jen @ Meditatio last night about how I don't follow a liturgical calendar or traditions as much as others, but I do find time to just ponder the weight of the week's events in the life of Christ. I want to re-watch THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST before Sunday, re-discover the way Jesus' eyes connected with the souls of everyone He looked at that day.

I've got to find some reading time, too, and then there's basketball all over the place of course. Next week it'll be a little less hectic in the morning with the kids not going to school, so that'll be a plus for the week. All good - just feeling like it's dragging on right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home