Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite

Have you seen Napoleon Dynamite? What did you think? Why did you rent it? Why not rent it?

Staying home sick today: sore back, nasty headache and stuffed head that hasn't stopped for a week or so, and I've got to get over this mess. So I watched Napoleon, knowing my wife wouldn't get into it at all and that this was the perfect time, laying on my back on the hard floor and trying to focus with my eyes closed. And I don't know if it's the Tylenol or what - but it's ever the most ingeniosu movie ever, or I just wasted two hours. Not sure which.

"Pedro for President"
[thanks for the dance .gif, eric!]


Napoleon
Napoleon Dyanamite
(Please rate my quiz)


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

I did not see it, but I love these geek movies, before I rent it, I need some reviews, how was it?

2/2/05 3:10 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

"review"? it's a geek movie - about geeks, nerds. my brother calls it "revenge of the nerds 2004". dialogue is good, but goofy because it's full of geeky dialect and jargon. no real plot, other than days at school. mexican student gets elected as school prez. his older brother is an online addict/perv. typical snob girls and guys, not as much stereotyping of the jocks and snobs though.

i don't know - worth the rental to me to just check it out. garden state was a very very good quirky. this was just weird quirky, and maybe endearing because of it.

2/2/05 3:44 PM  
Blogger eric keck said...

loved it!!!

http://66.221.37.206/pictures/erickeck/nappydance.gif

2/2/05 4:38 PM  
Blogger Nikkiana said...

Definately a geek movie.... Being a geek, I loved it. :)

2/2/05 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home