Friday, February 25, 2005

Just Not Right, Hootie

USATODAY.com Blog - Discussing Daytona 02/20: "They're not saying 'Hootie,' they're saying 'Phooey!' Darius Rucker (lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish) may have just let everyone know that his career is officially over. He just appeared in a cowboy outfit singing in a Burger King commercial. Posted 5:32 p.m."
I saw it and did a double-take. I even have "I Only Wanna Be With You" on my ringtone for when my wife calls my cell... Now, I'm not sure. There better be some humungoid burger coupons in this for Darius and the boys. I bet Soni is still shaking his head somewhere over in Shandon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

I saw it last night during E.R. I looked at my wife, asked, "Was that Hootie?" She responded with a "yep".

I told her that it must be pretty bad for ole Darius Rucker to stoop that low.

26/2/05 2:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah...I couldn't believe that either. As a matter of fact, until I saw your post, I think I was just in denial about the whole thing. How the mighty have fallen.

27/2/05 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home