Monday, February 21, 2005

"Why Are You Here?"

Wow, we've all slept "late" in this household. "Late" for a Monday morning, anyway - I rolled out of bed just before 8am, and T came downstairs about fifteen minutes later. It's Presidents' Day (Observed), and all of us have the day off.

In my humble opinion, this is the best way to deal with Monday.

So what does a 36-ish guy do on a Monday holiday morning with most of his family still asleep? You're right: surf through BlogExplosion. So if you're surfing through my site while I'm surfing through yours, leave a note and let us know where you're from, how you got here, and what your coffee order would be today.

I'm going to brew some java now, get the house smelling just right.

3 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

Rick,
Not sure how I found your siter brother, unless it was you who found mine first. It sure is nice to have off today. I let my wife sleep in (still sleeping) while I got up around 8:00 and took care of the little girl. I had extremely weak coffee with heavy cream......I find your blog one of the blogs I check daily. Oh, I'm from Philly living in southern New Jersey

21/2/05 10:14 AM  
Blogger JP said...

site not siter.....I do not proof read enough.

21/2/05 10:14 AM  
Blogger j. said...

day off? blah. i'm at work. :) Not working that hard though. Rick, your questions are posted on my blog. have fun. :)

21/2/05 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home