Saturday, February 19, 2005

Quiet Saturday Morning

Wow. I've been up since six o'clock, and no one else has gotten up yet. Sweet - normally, I'd have one or both children down here by now looking to watch Spongebob and totally scrooge my peace & quiet. But it's been pleasant. I've done the dishes, made coffee, and am now surfing my blogs list on the sidebar. Some good stuff, insights, life issues being shared.

  • Napoleon Dynamite spoof - found this through Greg @ emergingminister.com

  • Pray for Christine and her family going through the aftermath of a house fire.

  • Making meatloaf, with protective eyewear.

  • Really concise post on reading the Bible as one who's a part of the story at Abductive Columns.

  • WAY TOO MUCH free time at the FuelYM blog - except for this question: Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

  • Good story here: "So he walked the downtown sidewalks and pondered what good Art was without Faith."

    Well, I made it through the H's on the sidebar before I started hearing thuds and voices upstairs. Must be a normal Saturday morning. I need more coffee - definitely need to be fully caffeinated before being forced to watch Spongebob.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home