Friday, February 04, 2005

Caffeinated

Well, this is what happens when I make a whole pot of Starbucks Christmas Blend and don't share: wide awake at 1am after three cups. No, coffee doesn't effect me - no way.

I wanted to work a bit, look at the issues I've got tonight before getting in the office in the morning. Stared at files - sometimes it gets so engrained in the subconscious that you actually think of "fixes" in the shower, waking up to a new idea and perspective that your subconsciousness has been toiling over all night. Geek enough? I should've turned everything off and gone to bed a half-hour ago - but I had to blog something since I was up so bloody late, right? Again, geek enough?

Well, I'll need coffee again in the morning, I'm sure. After staying up this late, for whatever reason, I'll be dragging tomorrow - which I hate for a Friday that actually looks like it'll be a wonderful day. Nice weather, no pressure, nice evening and a Super Bowl just ahead - we'll see.

G'night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Caffeine doesn't affect you? Nice to meet someone else in denial. :OP

4/2/05 10:08 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

denial is a river in egypt - fyi :)

4/2/05 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think caffeine didn't affect me either. i could drink a big cup and go right to sleep. Now? I feel totally jittery.
Erica

5/2/05 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home