Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sleepy Time

I've slept more the past 24 hrs than I'm used to, dealing with a stomach bug of some kind since Friday evening. I crashed hard in a wingback chair last evening, fell asleep hard before midnight last night, and then pretty much stay in bed or dozing on that same wingback until noon today. We stayed home from church this morning - Vicki's not feeling good either, so we've been taking it fairly easy and lazy so far today. I hate when I feel like this, not able to do much besides take up spaces. But we're taking advantage of the extra "rest time" the last weekend before the last week of school.

I'm watching the Braves @ Boston, switching back and forth to Golf, and getting ready for Extreme Home Makeover later this evening. And catching up on my reading, just enjoying the break while getting over the cruds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I'm sorry you all aren't feeling well! We were in that state last weekend. I am gearing up for Extreme house tonight too. I think i cry everytime i watch it! WAHHHHHHH

22/5/05 3:54 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

thanks for reminding me, renee - i gotta get tissues for vicki before showtime.

22/5/05 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home