Friday, April 08, 2005

The Masters

Wow. If I could play golf worth anything - the only thing good about my game is that the scenery is usually nice regardless!- I'd love to play Augusta. Coverage of The Masters in HD is really nice, and even the rain delays are gorgeous. I'd like to play more, like to be able to afford to play more - but my hobbies of eating and buying gas keep me from making the financial commitment.

Why aren't seminary golf teams and medical university golf teams the best in the country? Just one of those questions, I guess. For me, my handicap is pulling a club out of the bag on the first tee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Seminary students don't have time to play golf, what with all the papers to write, tests to study for, etc.! I don't get to spend that much time with my husband right now, and he better not be going to the golf course without me! Boy do I miss golf, too! I've only played a few times, but I loved it. I have my own set of clubs in a really nice bag gathering dust in my in-laws' storage building because we don't have the time to play any. Oh, yeah, and the kids don't allow for much golf time, either. One of these days...

Ashley
http://chapter4.diary-x.com

9/4/05 7:55 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

some time between seminary and retirement, most pastors get pretty good - where do they find time for all that golf? :)

9/4/05 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home