Sunday, June 05, 2005

Answer With Questions?

Here's a link to this week's Men's Devotional @ Crosswalk.com: "When Asking Beats Telling". Just an FYI in case you're interested in finding other ways to witness than the typical presentations. I'm all about questions, and find myself wanting to "answer" with questions more and more. I think Jesus did it that way alot, giving things to think about rather than straight up opinions. Anyway, I'm going to be looking through this week's devotionals at this site, might be posting a bit here and there. We'll see.

A question for those stopping by this afternoon, in light of this topic: How would you feel if you were the man in Mark 10:17-18, asking a serious question - "Good Teacher, what should I do to get eternal life?" - and getting Jesus' question in response - "Why do you call me good?"... Thanks for playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home