Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Music Meme

I've been charged (thanks, Mike!) with the following meme, questions on my musical interests. Hmmmm...

01. Total volume of music files on my computer?
1.104 GB - not a huge amount, plenty of free space

02. The last CD I bought was?
IL DIVO, Il Divo - I know, opera/pop - who'da thunk?

03. Song playing right now:
"Beautiful Redemption", Joy Williams, GENESIS

04. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me(in no particular order):
"She Must and Shall Go Free", Derek Webb
"Clocks", Coldplay
"Daughters", John Mayer
"No One Like You", David Crowder Band
"I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever", Deliriou5?

05. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?
Russ
Porkchop
Jeff
Renee
Julie

4 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I will get this done a little later. As of right now my little princess calls for me...

17/5/05 8:29 AM  
Blogger Jeff Stilwell said...

yeah, you got me.
http://jayuff.blogspot.com/

17/5/05 9:34 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Ok i posted mine like a good girl!:-)

17/5/05 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mine's done!

18/5/05 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home